Rehband 7mm model 7051 is a top quality knee sleeve to help your knee joints move more freely, warm up faster, achieve greater mobility, which will allow you to train more efficiently and with less discomfort.
One of the most frequent and common problems encountered in sports activities are knee injuries. Many athletes have experienced blown ACLs, PCLs, MCLs, along with torn cartilage issues.
Quality knee sleeves like Rehband 7mm sleeves can protect you from injury by stabilizing knee joints and surrounding muscles and tendons with the use of compression around the area.
Rehband 7mm Knee Sleeve – Model 7051 Review
Rehband has been in the industry of sports gear and accessories for more than 60 years which is why the brand is considered to be one of the leaders in the field.
It is well loved and trusted by athletes from a wide variety of sports across 60 countries worldwide.
Their knee sleeves, in particular the Rehband 7mm Knee Sleeve – Model 7051), is also the choice of many because of the following features.
Rehband 7mm Knee Sleeve – Model 7051 Features
- It is sold per piece as a single sleeve and not as a pair.
- It is made of 100% neoprene, which is the classic and most preferred material for knee sleeves. It uses an advanced material technology for enhanced durability.
- It is 7mm thick, which is the thickness limit of sleeves in lifting competitions, and is also preferred by most athletes.
- It has dimensions of 11 x 1 x 7 inches, and weighs only 4 ounces.
- It provides a high level of comfort with its anatomical shape and two panel 3D design.
- It helps prevent knee strains and injuries and also relieves pressure and improves coordination.
- It helps the wearer recover and rehabilitate faster from existing injuries.
- It helps provide warmth, powerful stabilization, and strong compression to the knee joint.
- It helps support blood flow and reduce swelling if there is any.
- It has sizing guidelines to ensure that you will find the correct fit for your knees.
- Sought after and popularized by fitness athletes, including weightlifters all over the world
- Long lasting and durable product
- Very comfortable, solid construction, multiple layers for firm compression
- Perfect for squats with nice stretch and a little bounce
- Great warmth and compression
- Neoprene material rapidly absorbs moisture and odor
- Not very breathable as with all Neoprene Knee Sleeves
- 7mm model 7051 is not for jogging or running
When it comes to knee sleeves that take pride on their durability and performance, one of the brands that is on top is Rehband. After all, it is considered to be one of the leading manufacturers of support gears and accessories worldwide.
So, if you want one of the best, Rehband’s 7mm Knee Sleeve Model 7051 should be one of your options. Many professional athletes, including weightlifters and CrossFitters prefer this because of its excellent features.
What makes this knee sleeve stand out is its high quality. It is composed of fine, royal blue fabric that is carefully designed and crafted to serve its purpose well. It is a very useful accessory in injury prevention as well as rehabilitation as it stimulates blood flow and provides a warming effect as needed.
With its IWF and IPF approval for competition and endorsement; you will not regret using it to enhance your performance to a heightened scale.
Rehband 7mm Knee Sleeves Boost Confidence
If you’re new to knee sleeves, I can tell you that you’ll find an extra boost of confidence when wearing them.
Both pro athletes and amateurs ask for and depend on and trust Rehband every day for knee protection.
These sleeves will help you prevent injury or strain and are known for fast recovery and rehab as they provide heat and stimulated blood flow for better performance.
Given the importance of knee sleeves, it is needless to say that any athlete or gym enthusiast should always choose the best knee sleeves that they can get their hands on.
When it comes to quality, durability and superior performance, one of the most trusted names is “Rehband”.